How to get paid in China for your research

The US government’s visa program, which allows people to work in the US legally, is being extended to China.

The visa program has been in place for more than a decade, and is now the subject of a government crackdown, which means that it is also a possibility that you can apply for one, at least in theory.

You don’t need to get a visa for research, but if you have a background in IT, for example, or a technical background, you might be able to apply for a visa.

The exact details of the extension are unclear, but in general it will allow more people to enter the country, including those who previously would have been banned.

It will also allow more visas for foreign workers.

The US Government has also extended the visa program to include those who have a “green card,” which can allow them to work without a visa if they meet certain requirements.

There are a number of ways to get green cards from the US.

If you want to go into research, the easiest is to work as a contractor for a government-funded institute or university.

You can also get a green card from a company, such as a law firm, which will pay you wages for a period of up to six years, depending on how long you have worked for them.

There is also an option for foreign students, which can be done at a local university.

If your research interests are specifically related to the US, the best option is to study in the country for a year.

If this is your first trip to China, you can also apply for permanent residency if you want.

Permanent residency requires a visa and a financial commitment.

The most important thing to remember is that China is a new country and you should take it slowly, and learn as much as you can about the culture, language, and customs.

It is a good idea to visit China before you move there.

This article is from the archive of our partner The Wire.